Thanks to the ladieswholunchbookreviews for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award!
Here are the rules:
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you.
- Share 7 different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
Seven Facts About Me:
- I graduated from high school in Iceland, where my dad was stationed in the Navy at the time.
- After high school, I attended college at the University of California in Santa Barbara. After college, I attended grad school at San Francisco State University.
- I hate wearing dresses, so I don’t. I’m a jeans and t-shirt kind of gal.
- I watch a lot of TV. Some of my favorite TV shows are Grey’s Anatomy, Orphan Black, Homeland, The Voice, and How to Get Away With Murder. I also love my Netflix shows and Showtime on Hulu.
- Of all the places I lived in the world, London was my favorite.
- My favorite decade is the ’80s. Songs like Bon Jovi’s “Livin’ on a Prayer” make me nostalgic and remind me of the time I attended London Central High School.
- I love Red Velvet cake, cupcakes, and bundt cakes.
My 15 Nominations: